"Scientific Computing with Python" Training for Female Graduates in Applied Mathematics or Statistics.
The Ethiopian Norwegian Network in Computational Mathematics (ENNCoMat) project, in partnership with Hawassa University (HU), Adama Science and Technology University (ASTU), and Arba Minch University (AMU), is delighted to offer a competitive training opportunity on "Scientific Computing with Python" exclusively for female students who graduated in 2022/2023. Application Criteria: • Students with a background in Applied Mathematics or Statistics who graduated in 2022/2023. Training Details:
• Training Venue: Hawassa University.
• Training Period: September 18-29, 2023.
• Application Period: July 26-August 15, 2023.
• Full Name
• Phone Number
• Email Address
• Current Residential Address
• Name of the University where you studied Alternate Application Method: Alternatively, applicants can apply using the online application form at https://forms.gle/Zswxz9k3iGir9tvA8
• The project will cover the transportation costs of the selected trainees.
• Trainees will receive an allowance for the training period.
To download the PDF click here